Monday, August 10, 2009

The end of my first week


This is Dana holding a free chair we got on the side of the road. We had to drive to our house with the trunk open so that it would fit, therefore, Dana had to stand back there and hold it in.
For your viewing pleasure, the lovely Dana and her mammoth strength:

Yummy PB&J sandwiches to take roller skating.
At the skating rink.
Sweet "quad's" as they are apparently called by the pro's.
Some free bread my roommate Glory got at the food bank.
Some fresh veggies Glory got at the food bank.
One of my first job applications - Tutta Bella. It's a Neapolitan pizzeria and a friend took me there for lunch. I filled it out in green, however, so I had to take it to a copy center to turn it to black ink - good fun.

1 comment:

  1. Kelsadoodle,

    Glad you're getting settled in. Love you and miss you!

    Chip

    ReplyDelete