Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Block parties and furniture!

So apparently there's a designated day in Seattle where all the neighborhoods have block parties. That was Tuesday night - and it was cool.
Our block party - mm burgers, home-made spring rolls, pasta salads, fresh salads and from our house: Kraft mac n' cheese
Me and three of my four roomies at the block party: Natalie, Glory, and Dana. I love them :)
This is poor Natalie's eye - she was dying last night. I think the block party must have been too much to handle.
This is my desk - it's on wheels and that's freakin awesome. All my crap underneath - that's not awesome.
Yay this is my pretty-in-pink room! That weird white thing is actually meant to go behind my desk to give me some shelves but right now I'm using it as a night stand. I have some lovely drawers that go under my bed and it's wonderful.
Me and Mr. Monkey!
Dana and Mr. Monkey on Team Miracle - it's a long story but he's cute nonetheless
Mr. Monkey

1 comment:

  1. kels, the real question is did Natalie's eye feel like it was getting pushed back in her head and did she have snot coming out of it?

    ReplyDelete