Sunday, June 12, 2011

Culture of culture

It's amazing how culture can suck you in.  First full day at the US Open, and I have already caught myself believing it's the most important thing in the world.  I feel somewhat ashamed when I admit that I don't play or watch golf; the response is typically utter bewilderment.  This is truly a culture - its own little microcosm of a universe inside the world.  Eat, sleep, breathe, live, relate, die, work US Open.


While I sit here and read case studies for my Ethics class and take an online class for HIV/AIDS and Communicable Diseases.  


And every time someone has asked what I do, and I tell them I'm studying Counseling-Psychology, they immediately ask if I'm analyzing them.


Ok!

2 comments:

  1. Should tell them that you can only answer that question if they pay you :-)

    Miss you.r2'3j5k
    ygJazzy is seriously Just 1walk777777778tttting over my keyboard right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!!!!! and you :) and jazzy.

    ReplyDelete