Saturday, February 26, 2011

Don't worry

No I don't want to get married again.  No, I certainly don't want to plan my own wedding again.  Once is enough.  Our wedding was beautiful and I loved every minute of that day (except stripping the thick, sweaty crinoline from my body with the help of my bridesmaids before stepping into the reception).


BUT.  Heaven has rained down in the form of wedding gowns from BHLDN (i.e. Anthropologie).  They launched a line of gowns this month for the first time ever and I just can't help but wonder, "Why now, God?"


They are so beautiful it hurts, literally, hurts my soul.  








There are no words.  They're like candy.


As is the entire line of bridesmaids dresses, hair accessories, shoes, and jewelry.  It's like swimming in a giant vat of rich, silky smooth chocolate.  From heaven.  In heaven.


I have reached my ultimate girliness.  But I don't care.  If you are a woman (or, really if you're a man too), you should just look at the website and swoon.  Truly beautiful design.


I would actually consider doing another wedding, if I was wealthy beyond wealth - or if I just used my entire budget on clothing the wedding party, if I could do all the shopping here.  

3 comments:

  1. I saw these in the newspaper and almost died. they're amazing. if only the right fella would come along... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cort - the day he comes along i will waltz myself right into anthro and buy my "most important friend of the bride dress." and then i will sit there for hours while you pick out your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, that top one is like a flight of paper and I really like to look at it.

    ReplyDelete