Monday, January 17, 2011

Just a bookmark


This photo encapsulates most of my weekend.  My dearest friend, Natalie, visited Seattle after having moved back home to Atlanta in September.  


|Seattle has greatly suffered since.

Therefore, most of the weekend was spent with her and the people in this city who love her most.  This particular photo of Natalie and another House of Love roomie, Michaela,  involves a real good story, which I will share in the next day or two.  It involves surprises, closets, and lots of screaming.  I'll also be sharing many other photos and stories from this most lovely of weekends.  Unfortunately, after dropping Natalie off at the airport early this morning, then sleeping till almost noon, then spending the day with T in downtown, I forgot that I had some school work to get done before tomorrow.  


This is my attempt at justification, by telling you how I'm not really procrastinating since I'm waiting until later to tell you all of those great stories.  


I win.  I'm still a good student.

1 comment:

  1. haha yes you are, and you are also a pro at making me feel really good!!

    ReplyDelete