Thursday, January 6, 2011

Caffeinated Art

I'm a self-proclaimed coffee addict and lover.  I love the easy vibes of coffee shops as much as I love the routine of brewing my own every morning.  For Christmas I received some coffee paraphernalia - my first coffee grinder (so now I can buy whole beans and have richer, fresher coffee - yum!), and a porcelain, gourmet drip coffee maker.  I'm still waiting on the boxes to arrive from NC so I can venture into my new world of coffee.  T was already making fun of me at Christmas because we're getting closer and closer to owning every type of coffee-maker gadget known to man.

This morning on my daily blogging ventures, though, I came across this most STUNNING of coffee makers.  It's spectacular.  It's brilliant.  It's eco-friendly.  It's art.


I.must.own.one.

Read about it here.

2 comments: