Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Just thinkin' about my mom today and the fact that she was born on this day a couple of years ago.  A few years ago.  Maybe.  I'm just really glad that she was born and that she is who she is - with all the great parts, and even all of the not so great parts.  She's such a wonderful mom, woman, sister, friend, wife, person.  I'm lucky to know her and call her Mom.




Love you, beautiful mama.

(And you can get over the fact that 
I put your picture on the internet.  
I won't even apologize for it.)

2 comments:

  1. She is the most amazing person I've ever met. I'm lucky and thankful to have her in my life. And, she still has a lot of tread left on the tires!

    Chip

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make me laugh, now you've really made me cry. i'm proud to be your mom

    ReplyDelete