Friday, April 8, 2011

The Gender Question

We just turned in our final research papers for our Theology class.  While I don't have time right now to share about mine in depth (because there's too much I want to say and I have lots of other papers and finals to be working on for next week), I wanted to share one of my friend's final products.  We are given the option in this class to, instead of writing a 10-page research paper, writing a shortened paper and also turning in a creative project that illuminates our research.  I was lucky to be able to participate in my friend Eric's project - research on gender and theology.  I don't know much about what he researched specifically, but his project is a compilation of interviews addressing the question "What does it mean that you are a man/woman?"  


I am so glad to have been able to contribute to the project, as well as honored to personally know most of the voices that you hear.  I know some wonderful people.  Click here to listen to the finished product, The Gender Question.  Eric compiled the interviews beautifully.


**I'd love to hear your thoughts, if you have any, about this project or where the question took you while considering it for yourselves**


[Michael - I'd love for you to interpret this for Blaire if you get the chance!]

No comments:

Post a Comment