Monday, November 22, 2010

Seattle Blizzard

I don't like snow.  

Seattle, you promised.  2008 was just a freak thing, it wasn't supposed to happen again.

 7:30 am (don't mind the blue tint): view from our window.

 Caught T on his way to work.

 A little bit later - our neighbor's yard.

6:30 this evening: outside our apartment.


 6:30 this evening: down our street.

 Seattle!!!  Stop snowing! 


Just so you know, the Johnson's are on their way over. Yes, Mr. J, Mrs. J, Marie and Drew.  T couldn't pick them up from the airport because it literally would have taken him 6 hours because of how bad the traffic was.  So they are on the train downtown from the airport as I type this.  And T is sitting in a Starbucks downtown waiting to pick them up from the train station.  This is my husband (and I quote),
"I feel like I'm in New York!  Sitting in an all-glass Starbucks across from Macy's and snow everywhere."
At least one of us can find the joy in snow. 


It's still going strong.  The weather currently states it is "25 degrees and feels like 13 degrees."  Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment