Thursday, April 1, 2010

Obsessed much?

Happy April fools! I can't freakin believe that it's April already.

So, I've got to have something to keep my sanity around here. I mean, I just turned in two papers and now have to start on the two that are due this coming week.

My most recent obsessions have been these design blogs that I've come across; so I continue to dream of the day that we'll have a house of our own and can do whatever we want to it. Because, you know, in this field I'll definitely be making 6 figs.

I thought I'd share them in case it wets your whistle a bit and maybe gets your creative juices flowing. Maybe I can live vicariously through you since you may have more time to take on some of these fun projects - and then I'll curse the day I decided to enroll in grad school.




In case you didn't notice...I'm procrastinating...

Can you blame me?

No comments:

Post a Comment