Friday, April 20, 2012

Epilogue

It's been a while.  Hello.  I finished school about a week ago and haven't quite been sure what to do with myself.  My lovely mom visited for a couple of days and it was great to see her and do girly things together.  Since then I've been doing a lot of walking, a lot of sitting, a lot of looking at the internet, a lot of watching the Today show and Modern Family.  I went to my internship, too.  It's a confusing and disorienting thing.  Not rushing into a job, I have lots of time to sit and be and think.  I don't know if I like it or not, but I keep telling myself (and mostly believing) that it's good for me.  I feel a little depressed.  But that's ok because my school prepared me to feel that way.  Glad they did.  And I'm doing my best just to let it be what it is - not to fight the ambivalence, sadness, lostness, relief, sleepiness, or nothingness.  That may just be what I need.  

No comments:

Post a Comment