Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Senioritis or something

Working on the final assignments of graduate school is the worst.thing.ever.  It's as if I've literally forgotten how to read and write.  I'm illiterate again - age three.  I'm also obstinate and defiant - either a toddler or an angsty adolescent.  Maybe I'm both right now.  


Whatever the hell age I am or feel, doing this final work feels impossible.



am·biv·a·lent

  [am-biv-uh-luhnt]
adjective
1.
having ”mixed feelings about someone or something; beingunable to choose between two (usually opposing) courses of action
2.
Psychology of or pertaining to the coexistence within anindividual of positive and negative feelings toward the sameperson, objector action, simultaneously drawing him or herin opposite directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment