Friday, May 13, 2011

Sometimes I hate Seattle because it's beautiful

Yesterday was one of the first, all-day warm and beautiful days this Spring.  I think Seattle is finally starting to come to terms with the fact that it's freakin' the middle of May and she needs to get her act together.  T picked me up from work at six, we went to Whole Foods to buy dinner, and brought a picnic to the park a couple of blocks from our apartment. 

Soaking.it.in.











 This is the dog, Ruby, that found our leftovers, and ate every
single bite of them.  Including some of the cardboard containers.
By the time we saw her and got over to the food, she had
devoured it all - so T took pictures because at that point, 
it was just funny.




 We wandered over to Kerry Park and I asked T how many pictures
he thought we would have from this very spot by the time we left Seattle.
We could probably make a whole album - and that's ok with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment