Friday, January 1, 2010

One for Christmas!

So, I took pictures before Christmas of our house and the MHGS Christmas party that I have yet to post. I figured Jan. 1st, 2010 was the perfect day to do it - starting the new year off right!

Pretty outfit after getting ready in the bathroom (note: I have a sweet feathery thing in my hair, but it's hard to see).

Part of a set of Christmas cards for sale at the art auction at the MHGS Christmas Party ("You must be shorter than my hand to ride the Heaven Funland Kiddie coaster...No sneaking in on your knees you two! You can't fool me, after all, I am Jesus!")

MHGS lobby decorated for Christmas!

You can't see very much - but the sound is great! MHGS hired the same Starbucks quartet to sing at the party that I posted about a few months ago! They rocked it

This one is for you, Dad! See if you can recognize the song.

The nativity set on the hutch in our living room at the House of Love.

Our Seattle-style Christmas tree! Natalie is so smart - it's a gathered set of branches in a big flower pot with lights and ornaments. So what if it looks like the Charlie Brown Christmas tree? It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment